CORONAVIRUS SUPPORT SERVICE
This service from AGE CONCERN is aimed at people aged 70 years and over and who need help during periods of self-isolation.
It is aimed at helping those within self-isolation and their carers to access.
Please follow the link to access:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: to direct people in need during COVID-19 Pandemic
1. All patients at highest clinical risk who are shielding are asked to register to the Government Support website.
This service provides access to food and medications whilst at home if needed
2. Health at home – https://www.nhs.uk/health-at-home/
is a webpage that gives you an overview of NHS services that are available, such as how to order repeat prescriptions online and get them delivered (https://www.goodsamapp.org/NHSreferral).
3. Public Health England have provided some guidance on looking after mental health and wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic
4. The government has provided advice on employment and financial support on their website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
5. Local councils are working with voluntary sector organisations and local communities to support residents in the response to COVID-19. You can go to https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council, where you have to locate your local council and associated website to find all this information
Click here for "Guidance for Staying Safe when Self Isolating with your Abuser during Coronavirus Pandemic" (.pdf, 299KB)